Education & Training
We love to work within our community and share our knowledge, skills and passion. We provide community based sessions on weekdays, evenings or weekends. If your centre, parent group, school, rest home, work place are interested – give us a call! We are always happy to see whether we can help.
- Information on speech and language development
- Development of play skills
- School readiness information
- Emotion coaching – a parenting technique helping children understand their feelings
- Strategies for enhancing preschool literacy
- Evening information sessions available for kindergartens, childcare centres and schools
- Sessions for mother’s groups
Professional Development for Teachers & Schools
- Auditory Processing Disorders
- Understanding Development Language Disorders and the impact on learning
- Language/Learning and Literacy Development
- Articulation & Speech Development
- Using Visual Supports in the classroom
- Understanding Autism & ASD
- Curriculum adaption for those with complex communication needs
- How to use Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) systems within the curriculum
- Social skills
- Teacher Aide Training Programs
Aged Care in servicing and Education
About any aspect of communication and hearing loss in aged care. Provided for aged care facilities, suitable for all staff groups and tailored to topics on request.
Bespoke training packages
We are happy to provide individualised training packages designed for your needs. This can be around any aspect of communication, learning or behaviour.